Longshanks is the primary worldwide Guild Ball ranking and event management system. It includes a number of data reporting features that can be used to assess player performance and gaming trends as well as several game tools designed specifically for Guild Ball.
Our aim is to enhance the overall Guild Ball experience for both players and event organizers.
Before contacting us, read through this page - you may find the answer to your question here!
Ben created the first Guild Ball ranking system and was a significant inspiration for Longshanks.
Kevin has been instrumental in providing feedback on the functionality of the Longshanks system. He has also provided a number of ideas and suggestions that have been crucial to the site's success.
Players marked with the red star badge contribute to Longshanks in a variety of ways, including testing and troubleshooting new features. Their help is greatly appreciated!
- Subscriber only Added the Matchup Analyzer to the Statistics page.
- Rearranged the Help page.
Added the ability to enable (and disable) direct messages (DMs) between players. Enable direct messaging from your control panel.
- Your email address is not shown to the message recipient. They must follow a link to reply.
- DMs are always enabled between event attendees and event organizers.
- If you send a DM, the recipient will be able to reply even if you have messaging disabled.
- Added the Digital Duelist, People's Champion, and Veteran awards.
- Added tracking of win streaks. Created the Leaderboard page to display win streak information.
- Moved the Guild Leader section of the Statistics page to the new Leaderboard page.
- Significant tweaks to how games display.
- Significant tweaks to the info section on player profile pages.
- The data filters button has been moved into the main menu. It will appear there on any page where it is relevant.
- The Game tools and Community resources pages have been merged into the Tools & resources page.
- Minor UI tweaks.